Is this your first time to look for cat boarding kennels Brisbane? Whether or not this is your first time, it is important to give careful thought to whom and where to assign care for pets while you are away. It will also give you peace of mind while you travel, knowing that your pet is in good hands.
To help you attain that peace of mind, here are some tips that you have to look into when finding cat boarding kennels in Brisbane:
The first step is to ask around – online or amongst your friends or family members. If anyone has tried boarding their pets in a cat or a dog accommodation service before, take note of the company’s name. Then, seek out honest feedback about the service and the overall experience of sitting their pets. Aside from gathering information from people whom you trust, it also pays to do a little background check on each company.
When doing your research on cat boarding kennels Brisbane, you have to check with your state for any specifications or list of requirements. Make sure that the company where you intend to board your pet while you are away meets all of these specifications. Whether it is a license or a certificate, they should be able to provide valid proof for compliance.
With this information in hand, you can now do your own inspection of the cat motel. Drive to the location of the boarding kennel, so you can see the environment for yourself. While you are there, here are some aspects that you need to pay close attention to:
• Are the facility and its surrounding environment well-cleaned and well-maintained? Does it smell clean? You want to make sure that your pet is not exposed to possible contaminants or other factors that can be hazardous to their health.
• Is the actual accommodation for your pet comfortable? Doesn’t it cause them unwanted stress, especially during the night?
• What is their schedule and method of feeding the pets? What type of food are they giving to pets?
• Is there an emergency veterinary clinic nearby? Does the pet care facility have an in-house veterinarian to look after the health and welfare of your pets?
• Does the pet care facility have sufficient programs to encourage activities for your pets? Do they get to mingle with other pets?
• Are services such as bathing and grooming included in the package?
• What is the cost of admission into the pet care facility?
• Can you check in with the administrator of the pet care facility to check on your pets while you are away?
To help end your search for cat boarding kennels Brisbane, check out Acacia Ridge Pet Resort. This award-winning facility is renowned for their quality pet care services for dogs and cats alike. From regular pet care to fun activities with other pets, you can have peace of mind that they will get the pampering you want for them.
The facility is also conveniently located just 20 minutes away from Brisbane CBD. For more information on what makes Acacia Ridge Pet Resort the best option for your pet, visit their official website at http://www.acaciaridgepetresort.com.au/.